Our national business recovery client is urgently looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their busy and growing team based at their Birmingham office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies.
You will be responsible for preparing reports to creditors and shareholders, agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors and shareholders, preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns, dealing with asset realisation, and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to. As an senior insolvency administrator / insolvency administrator you will have a varied role including :
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other documents;
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions;
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds;
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request;
- Dealing with employees and processing employee related claims;
- Liaising with and negotiating with both creditor and debtors;
- General support to Director and Manager leading team or case as required.
Due to the nature of the work and the knowledge required, you will ideally have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience gained in a similar administrative role within insolvency and be keen to progress your career as well as having strong written/numerical skills and a good working knowledge of IPS
Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy team within a national business recovery and insolvency practice and the salary will reflect this and your experience to date.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title