Our national business recovery client is urgently looking to recruit a Trainee Insolvency Administrator to join their busy and growing team based at their Birmingham office. Full training will be given, but you must have an interest in insolvency, finance, helping businesses and have a commercial outlook.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies.
To provide general support to the team to meet clients’ needs, with a view to developing and taking responsibility for your own portfolio of cases over time.
The role will primarily involve assisting on insolvency cases both personal & corporate and also advisory matters.
As a trainee you will receive job development and training to enable you to become an Insolvency Administrator.
- Communicating with stakeholders including directors, shareholders, creditors, employees and bankrupts
- Preparation of statutory paperwork, reports and routine case correspondence using standard templates
- Assistance with the completion of case reviews and diary maintenance
- Assisting with the realisation of tangible and intangible assets including the collection of debts, in conjunction with agents as required
- Liaising with solicitors and accountants as required and seeking to develop long term relationships to benefit work delivery and future client opportunities
- Undertaking investigations into director conduct and the existence of assets
- Preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
- Aiding in the preparation of estimated outcome statements and other documents for stakeholders including banks and other financial institutions
- Review of creditor claims and distribution of funds
- Completion of daily time sheet to record activities completed
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team as required including electronic filing of all documentation
Key Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient numeracy and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage workflows
- Resilient and able to work under pressure to statutory deadlines
- Ability to adapt to different situations and work well in a team.
Salary and Benefits
This is a trainee role offering the post holder development and training to enable them to become an Insolvency Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy team within a national business recovery and insolvency practice and the salary will reflect this and you can expect your salary to increase in line with your experience over time.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title