Our Surrey based client is looking to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their growing team. With an opportunity for some remote working and a salary of up to £43,000 pa plus generous benefits, this provides an excellent career move if you're looking to take a step up with a forward thinking business rescue focused practice
Our client is a well established independent practice specialising in SME businesses and their owners . Their Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice and the team comprises a mixture of qualified and non-qualified.
The successful candidate will have managed their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure.
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Experience and qualifications
- A minimum of 3 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- Preferred - a 2.1 degree preferably in Law, Economics, Finance or Business
- Essential minimum of GCSE passes (A-C) in Maths and English plus at least 2 A levels, grades A – C or equivalent qualification
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
A salary for this role is expected to be up to £43,000 pa depending on experience.
Other Benefits and Terms
- 37.5 hours per week - Office hours 8.30-5.45 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-1.00pm Fridays
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 years’ service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.