Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious and experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join a their busy team at their Sheffield office.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of insolvency cases, reporting into the appointed Insolvency Practitioner and the Senior Manager. Depending on the level of experience you already have, the roles will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the day to day administration of a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases;
- Reporting to the appointed Insolvency Practitioner and Management team;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory provisions;
- Operating and updating case management, and other software;
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries;
- Liaising directly with solicitors, valuers, creditors and other stakeholders;
- Participating in internal and external training sessions as required;
- Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from telephone callers;
- Accurately recording work activities and time spent in case records
Requirements and Experience
- Experience as an Insolvency Case Administrator is preferable;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Understand and adopt the Company's values and behaviours;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven track record at meeting and exceeding targets;
- Ability to use case management software (e.g. IPS);
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A competitive salary of up to £30k dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title