Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their friendly and highly experienced team which is based in Wakefield. This opportunity can be on a full or part-time basis and our client also offers hybrid employee contracts.
Ideally our client would like applicants to have a good understanding of insolvency and have experience of working in a similar role (ideally, but not necessarily, corporate insolvency) Please note training will be provided if required.
Our client is an independent Insolvency Practitioner's who advice and assist financially distressed businesses and individuals
across Yorkshire, the North-East and the Midlands offering advice and guidance.
Assist partners and managers in the progression of a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Depending on the level of experience that you already have, the roles will include:
- Updating and inputting new and existing cases onto IPS inc. adding creditors and employees
- Preparation of pre-appointment documentation for virtual meeting of Creditors or the Deemed Consent procedure
- Drafting and issuing pre- and post-appointment circulars
- Conducting pension scheme searches
- Liaising with Nest re employee pension arrears
- Dealing with creditors’ claims; inputting Proof of Debt Forms, acknowledging claims etc
- Assist Case Managers with employee claims inc. submitting relevant forms
- Assist Case Managers with drafting annual progress reports, draft final reports and fee resolution reports/requests
Requirements and Experience
- Ideally have 1yr plus corporate insolvency experience (will consider personal insolvency experience)
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
A competitive salary of £25 - £30k (FTE) dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title