We are looking to recruit an Insolvency Case Manager / Senior Administrator or Insolvency Case Administrator/ Administrator to join our clients’ independent firm of Insolvency Practitioners in the West Midlands.
This is a full-time role which can be hybrid based with home and office working.
Assist partners and managers in the progression of a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with IP’s.
Main tasks to include
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrator or Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their growing West Midlands practice.
The successful candidate will manage their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure and main tasks will vary from case to case but include:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professional
Experience and Skills
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of corporate insolvency is required
- CPI qualifications would be advantageous but, not essential
- Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title