Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency Manager or Corporate Insolvency Manager to join their growing client based at their Leeds office. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming insolvency manager to make your mark in a highly respected practice.
Our client is one of the regions leading corporate insolvency, business recovery and financial advisory firms. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies. Most of the insolvency appointments tend to be CVLs, Administrations MVLS and CVAs although our client is expanding their advisory services.The Role
You will oversee the progression of a variety of formal insolvency cases from inception to closure, reporting to a director or partner.
- CPI or JIEB qualified preferred
- A minimum of 5 years working in a restructuring team
- A broad knowledge and experience of all corporate insolvency case type
- Accounting and insolvency technical knowledge
- Competent in all Microsoft packages
- IPS Turnkey, or equivalent, and document merging
An extremely competitive salary for the role of Senior Insolvency Manager or Insolvency Manager, commensurate with a practice of this quality, is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.