We are looking to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator based at the North London office of our independent insolvency and business recovery client.The Role
undertake both corporate and personal casework (largely corporate) as required either individually or as
part of a team. The post-holder will support Partners and
managers as well as undertaking their own casework and caseload. Additionally, the post holder will be
expected to provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team.
The role is office based in North London
- You will engage in various corporate insolvency cases, mainly CVL’s and MVL’s, from inception to closure across the SME space, with particular focus on SIP 6 Reports, Statement of Affairs and investigations.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager including preparation of periodic case reviews.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Managing projects daily to meet completion times.
- Liaising with Creditors, Debtors, Solicitors, The Insolvency Service and all interested parties involved with each case;
- Working directly with the partners to report and assist with complex engagements;
- Total professionalism. reliability and trust
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Gained experience as an Insolvency Administrator and has worked on a caseload consisting of corporate insolvencies: CVLs, MVLs
- 3 years' experience within insolvency minimum.
- CPI desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and have worked on IPS.
A salary for this role is expected to be in the region of £30,000-35,000 pa depending on experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.