Currently we are working with a boutique corporate recovery firm based in South Manchester.
Our client is on the lookout for either an experienced Corporate Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator.
This position is a full-time permanent contract which is based at their South Manchester offices however our client would also consider a hybrid contract working from both hone and office.
- Set up and manage your own caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Preparing all pre-appointment documentation including decision procedure notices, SIP6 reports and Statement of Affairs.
- Liaise and meet with Directors, shareholders and key stakeholders throughout the process to obtain the necessary information
- Deal with creditor correspondence and claims including trade creditors, HMRC and banks
- Monitor case diaries and completing statutory work in a timely manner.
- Carry out investigations work
- Handling of employee redundancies and claims
- Perform asset realisations duties
- Liaise with agents and solicitors
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 yrs + experience of managing corporate insolvency cases
- Holds up to date knowledge of the relevant restructuring case law and legislation
- Experience of producing reports for banks and creditors relating to insolvency cases
- Good technical knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title