Currently we are working with an award winning well respected firm with offices thought the east and west midlands. Our client is looking for either an experienced Corporate Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator to work at their Derby offices. This position is a full-time permanent contract and our client would consider a hybrid contract with an element of home working.
The main day to day task will include
- Set up and manage your own caseload from generation to closure
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review .
- Liaise with external agencies and solicitors
- Liaise and meet with
Directors, shareholders and key stakeholders throughout the process to obtain
the necessary information
- Deal with creditor correspondence and claims including trade creditors, HMRC and banks
- Monitor case diaries and completing statutory work in a timely manner.
- Carry out investigations work
- Perform asset realisations
- Maintain and update IPS
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 yrs + experience of managing corporate insolvency cases
- Holds up to date knowledge of the relevant restructuring case law and legislation
- Experience of producing reports for banks and creditors relating to insolvency cases
- Good technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
Our client will offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits dependent upon experience and the skills brought to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title