Are you experienced in Corporate Insolvency.......,CVLs, MVLs, Admins, CVAs?
Are you and Insolvency Administrator | Case Administrator | Case Manager?
Looking for a New Challenge ?
Want to Help a Variety of Businesses?
Happy to work in North London?
Wanting to work for a small growing Independent Practice?
With Excellent Salary and Career Prospects?
Our growing independent insolvency and business advisory client is looking to recruit additional full-time Insolvency Staff based at their North London office.
Senior Insolvency Administrators
Who is our client looking for....
A full-time Case Admininstrator | Insolvency Administrator or a full time Case Manager | Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a rapidly growing Insolvency specialist practice with a friendly approach and extremely professional and experienced team.
All our client requires is for you to be:
- A strong team player,
- Ability to work alone with own initiative,
- Experience of working within Insolvency for 2 yrs +,
- Be self-motivated,
- Have good technical and communication skills,
- Manage own caseload from inception to closure
- Provide regular progress reports to the Insolvency manager,
- Prepare and attend meetings with advisors, directors, other professionals and creditors
- Manage asset valuation and realisation,
- Ensure all tasks and cases are administered and compliant with the insolvency legislation.
The Next Step.....
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission