Are you experienced in both Corporate & Personal Insolvency?
Have you 4 years' plus experience working within Insolvency
Would you like for an independant Boutique Insolvency firm ?
Needing an New and Exciting Challenge?
Work for a Friendly, Supportive, Growing Insolveny practice?
Have you drive and looking for Career Progression
We are currently working with a rapidly growing small independent practice in the Doncaster area who is looking to recruit an experienced
full-time Insolvency Manager & / or Assistant Insolvency Manager with a minimum of 4 years corporate insolvency experience.
- You will need to have experience in managing your own casework from inception to closure,
- Have working knowledge of IPS
- Strong report writing skills
First class communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels
- Ability to motivate and develop your team and mentoring of junior staff
- Development of personal networks for your own and the firm’s benefit.
- First class communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels
- You will need to be a team player, but also self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and do not forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number . We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title