We are working with an Insolvency and Turnaround specialist based in North London who has an excellent opportunity for an experienced
Insolvency Manager or Senior Insolvency Manager who would like to take the next step, potentially leading to an appointment taking role in due course!
The successful candidate will work alongside the existing and very well-respected licenced Insolvency Practitioners.
You don’t need to be a work winner yet, although you should have the inclination to develop in this area over time, with help from our clients.
What type of candidate is our client looking for?
- Ambitious & Enthusiastic
- Hardworking & Driven
- A minimum of 7 years of corporate insolvency experience
- Ideally living in London although some remote working may be considered
- Ability to manage a range of mainly corporate insolvency cases from inception to closure
- Lead an excellent friendly hardworking team of insolvency staff
- Ability to offer support to client's and IP
- Give right and honest advice to clients
- Have the desire to take a role that could become an appointment taking role in the not too distant future
- JIEB qualified or currently studying for the exams
A team player, but also self-motivated, show initiative, attention to detail and have good technical and communication skills
- Giving advice to directors
- Help promote the practice at networking and other events
- Gradually develop your own contact base of work referrers
- Manage a small team
- Ensure cases are managed and efficiently progressed
- Billings and WIP
- Potential to take insolvency appointments on a joint basis in due course
The Next Step.....If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission