Currently one of our client are on the lookout for an additional experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager (BDM) who has a proven track record of winning Insolvency work
to build and grow their Corporate arm of the business.
Our client has over 50 years of experience in dealing with a wide range of financial issues in both Personal and Corporate and they have a dedicated team of advisors with a solid reputation. Our client is committed to helping clients to overcome the problems of the past, regain control and secure the future.
This is a Remote working role with agreed office attendance.
The successful BDM will be required to:
- Help drive our client’s business into the Corporate Insolvency sector
- Establish a network of accountants, solicitors, bankers and other financial professionals who are able to introduce clients in financial distressed situations.
- Network and market, building the firm’s reputation locally, regionally and nationally
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of 18 months - 2 years’ proven track record in insolvency business development
- Self-starter who understands the new case generation process within Insolvency and who understands that their primary role is to drive new business.
- Has an existing and loyal network of insolvency work referrers.
- Proven track record of delivering to stakeholders’ expectations.
- Results-orientated and challenged-focused mentality.
- Excellent operational and commercial acumen.
A competitive salary of £40 K+ plus commission is being offered which is negotiable subject to experience and most of all what you can bring to the client's business.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.