Are you currently working in the Insolvency Profession but
feel you need more of a Challenge?
Are you experienced of working in Corporate & Personal Insolvency?
Would you like to have a wider exposure of casework?
Have you 4 years' plus experience working within Insolvency
Want to work for a dynamic independent Insolvency firm ?
Want to be Challenged and grow your career?
Be part of a Friendly and Supportive team?
Do you have drive and looking for Career Progression?
If this is think this is you then read on....
We are currently working with a growing independent insolvency and turnaround firm with three offices in the North of England. Our client is looking for someone who can manage their own portfolio of a wide range cases and projects with lots of variety. You will look after your own team and support the IP’s, Directors and Partners on the more complex areas of insolvency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a really dynamic firm, work alongside some of the most experienced insolvency professionals in the country and be able to develop your insolvency career into something special!
- Manage your own team against project timelines
- Head up multiple projects and offer support the IP’s/Directors and Partners with any large complex assignments
- Liaise with multiple external and internal teams
- Review restructuring business cases, and where needed, provide clients with feedback and alternative solutions
- Relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICAEW) an Insolvency qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Worked at Assistant Manager level with experience of managing your own team
- The ability to work with clients and build a good relationship
Our client is offering an excellent salary package of £35,000 - 45,000k PA
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title