Are you an Experienced Senior Administrator or Insolvency Administrator ?
Do you want to Progress and Develop your Career?
Do you live in or around Leeds?
Do you have the Drive & Passion to develop your career long term within the Profession
Are you looking for a New Direction and Great Career?
Would you like to work for a growing Independent practice?
If you think this sound like you then please read on....
We are looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator to join our clients growing team which has offices in Leeds.
- You will have experience in managing your own casework from inception to closure,
- Working knowledge of IPS,
- Report writing skills & case progression experience,
- Be a team player as well as working on own initiative.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in corporate insolvency,
- Have proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrable attention to detail and have a proactive approach to work,
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right result ,
- CPI qualified will be advantageous but not a necessity.
*** This is an incredibly exciting time to join our client at a very exciting time in the profession!***
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission
Our client is
offering a very competitive salary depending on the experience and
the skills you can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.