We are working with a independent Insolvency firm who currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Insolvency Manager | Insolvency Practitioner.
The successful candidate will work alongside the existing and very well-respected licensed Insolvency Practitioners at their Sheffield offices.
You don’t need to be a work winner yet, although you should have the inclination to develop in this area over time however, if you have some experience of work winning this will be advantageous for our client
What type of candidate is our client looking for?
- Ambitious & Enthusiastic
- Hardworking & Driven
- A minimum of 7 years of corporate insolvency experience
- Living in or around Sheffield
- Ability to manage a range of mainly corporate insolvency cases from inception to closure
- Lead an excellent friendly hardworking team of insolvency staff
- Ability to offer support to client's and IP
- Give right and honest advice to clients
- Have the desire to take a role that could become an appointment taking role in the not too distant future
- JIEB qualified or currently studying for the exams
- A team player, but also self-motivated, show initiative, attention to detail and have good technical and communication skills
- Giving advice to directors
- Help promote the practice at networking and other events
- Gradually develop your own contact base of work referrers
- Manage a small team
- Ensure cases are managed and efficiently progressed
- Billings and WIP
- Potential to take insolvency appointments on a joint basis in due course
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and do not forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title