Are you an Experienced Insolvency Manager or Assistant Manager ready for that next move?
Looking for a salary of £50,000 plus + benefits
Like to have the Flexibility of some working from home as well as the office?
Do you live in or around Borehamwood?
Have a desire to Progress and Develop your career within Insolvency?
Enjoy Leading and Building your own team?
If you think this sound like you then please read on....
We are currently assisting a growing firm in Borehamwood who is on the lookout for an experienced Insolvency Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop a strong career with a growing firm.
The successful candidate will currently be working as a Corporate Insolvency Manager or an Assistant Corporate Insolvency Manager for at least 4 years’ and ready for that next move.
- You will have experience in managing and supporting your own team,
- Take a leading role in developing your team,
- Ideally, be JIEB or CPI qualified,
- Manage own casework which will largely be corporate insolvency casework
- Team player as well as working on own initiative.
- Have ambition and a desire to achieve.
*** This is an incredibly exciting time to join our client firm at a very exciting time in the profession!***
The Next Step.....If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below
Don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission