Are you an Experienced Senior Administrator or Insolvency Administrator ?
Do you want to Progress and Develop your Career?
Looking for a Salary of £25 - £35k + great benefits#
Looking for Flexible Remote Home and Office working
Do you live in or around Manchester?
Do you have the Drive & Passion to develop your career long term within the Profession
Are you looking for a New Direction and Great Career?
Would you like to work for a growing independent practice?
If you think this sounds like you then please read on....
We are currently working with a young growing independent recovery firm based in Manchester. The firm is part of a well-established and respected nationwide Chartered Accountants.
Our client is looking for someone to fit into a really friendly team, someone who can manage their own casework from inception to closure and be able to support and assist the firm's IP’s, Directors and Partners with more complex areas of insolvency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a really dynamic firm, to work alongside some of the most experienced insolvency professionals in the country and be able to develop your insolvency career into something special!
- Manage your own casework and projects to strict timelines
- Head up multiple projects and offer support the IP’s/Directors and Partners with any large complex assignments
- Liaise with multiple external and internal teams
- Review restructuring business cases, and where needed, provide clients with feedback and alternative solutions
- Have at least 2-3 yrs experience of working within Corporate Insolvency
- CPI would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work with clients and build a good relationship
Our client is offering an excellent salary package of £25,000 - 35,000k PA
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title