Are you an Insolvency Case Manager | Senior Insolvency Administrator?
Do you have 2 years + Corporate & Personal Insolvency experience?
Can you handle CVLs, MVL’s Administrations, CVAs and some Bankruptcies?
Would you like to have Paid study assistance for CPI and beyond?
Looking for a New Challenge working on exciting Assignments?
Do you live in or around Manchester?
Would you like to work for a Great friendly firm offering an Excellent Salary + benefits & Career Prospects?
If this sounds like you then please read on.....
Who is our client looking for....
A full-time Insolvency Case Manager / Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a business recovery team with a formidable reputation together with a friendly approach
All our client requires is for you to be:
- A strong team player,
- Ability to work alone with own initiative,
- Experience of working within Insolvency for 2 yrs +,
- Be self-motivated,
- Have good technical and communication skills,
- Manage own case-load from inception to closure
- Provide regular progress reports to the Insolvency manager,
- Prepare and attend meetings with advisor's, directors, other professionals and creditors
- Manage asset valuation and realisation,
- Ensure all tasks and cases are administered and compliant with the insolvency legislation.
Our client is offering an excellent salary package of £25,000 - 35,000k PA
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission