Are you an Experienced Property Receivership Administrator / Associate or Insolvency Administrator wanting a new challenge?
Looking for a salary of up to 35k + Benefits
Do you live in or around Manchester?
Do you want to Progress and Develop your Career?
Are you looking for a New Direction and Great Career?
Would you like to work for a growing Independent practice?
If you think this sound like you then please read on....
We are currently recruiting for a Property Receivership Administrator for our client based in Manchester city centre. As the Property Receivership Administrator you will be joining busy property receivership team and be responsible for your own property based Administrations, therefore a good exposure to this style of insolvency rather than just liquidations is advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop a strong career with a growing independant Insolvency Practice.
Main responsibilities and requirements
- Processing new appointments.
- Liaising with tenants to collect rent and ensure properties comply with relevant legislation.
- Deal with contractors for property maintenance.
- Draft reports to lenders setting out strategy and recommendations.
- Instructing selling agents and legal advisers.
- Background in property preferrable.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise.
*** This is an incredibly exciting time to join our client firm at a very exciting time in the profession!***
Our client is offering an excellent salary package of up to £45,0000k PA plus Benefits
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV and remember to Quote the Reference number .
We treat everything in confidence until you tell us we otherwise and we will never send your CV to anyone without your permission