Are you an Experienced Insolvency Manager or an Assistant Manager ready for that next move?
Have a desire to Progress and Develop your career within Insolvency?
Do you live in or around Leicestershire?
Are you looking for Flexible working? Working from both the Office and Home.
Join an Established Experienced and Friendly professional team?
Looking for a New Direction and Great Career?
If this is think this is you then read on....
Our client is a growing insolvency and business advisory firm. Currently they are looking to recruit a full-time experienced Insolvency Manager to be based at their Leicestershire offices.
The successful candidate will currently be working as an Insolvency Manager or an Assistant Manager for at least 3 years’ ready for that next move.You will have experience in managing and supporting your own team, take a leading role in developing your team. Main responsibilities:
- Organising and managing a wide caseload
- Experience working on and managing a portfolio of Administrations, CVL’s and MVL’s
- Meet with directors, lenders, key stakeholders.
- Agree strategy and implement.
- Work closely with IP’s and partners.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members and be responsible for their career development.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Our client is offering an excellent salary package of up to £40,000 - £50,000 PA plus Benefits
The Next Step.....
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please Contact Us using the link below and don't forget to attach a copy of your latest CV
and remember to Quote the Reference number .
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title