Are you experienced in both Corporate & Personal Insolvency?
Have you 4 years' plus experience working within Insolvency
Would you like for a growing independant Insolvency firm ?
Needing an New and Exciting Challenge?
Work for a Friendly, Supportive, Growing Insolvency firm?
Have you drive and looking for Career Progression
We are currently working with a rapidly growing independent insolvency firm in Warrington who is looking to recruit an experienced
full-time Insolvency Manager & / or Assistant Insolvency Manager with a minimum of 4 years corporate insolvency experience.
- You will need to have experience in managing your own casework from inception to closure,
- Strong report writing skills
First class communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels
- Ability to motivate and develop your team and mentoring of junior staff
- Development of personal networks for your own and the firm’s benefit.
- First class communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels
- You will need to be a team player, but also self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.